Estate Planning/Trust Administration Attorney
Posted on: November 19, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Andrew CastilloAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:Our
client is a Southern California based boutique law firm that
specializes in Trust Administration, Estate Planning, Asset
Protection, Elder Law, Business Succession Planning and Business
Formation. They are actively growing due to an increasing workload
and are on the hunt for an experienced Trust Administration
attorney that can hit the ground running.Why join
us?Benefits:Hybrid work401(k)401(k) matchingHealth insurancePaid
time offProfessional development assistanceRetirement
planSchedule:Monday to FridayJob DetailsWe are seeking a highly
skilled and experienced Permanent Trust Administration Attorney to
join our dynamic legal team. The successful candidate will be
responsible for managing complex trust administration matters and
providing legal advice to clients. This is a full-time, permanent
position that offers a competitive salary and benefits
- Manage and oversee complex trust administration matters,
including drafting and reviewing trust documents, administering
trusts, and distributing assets to beneficiaries.
- Provide legal advice to clients on trust administration
matters, including tax implications, fiduciary duties, and
compliance with state and federal laws.
- Collaborate with other attorneys and legal professionals to
ensure that all trust administration matters are handled
efficiently and effectively.
- Represent clients in court proceedings related to trust
administration matters, including probate proceedings, trust
disputes, and litigation.
- Stay up-to-date on changes in trust and estate law, and provide
guidance to clients on how these changes may affect their trust
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Admitted to practice law in the state where the position is
- 5-10 years of experience in trust administration, with a focus
on complex matters.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the
ability to work effectively with clients, colleagues, and other
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in
a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of state and federal trust and estate laws, including
- Experience representing clients in court proceedings related to
trust administration matters.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive
information with discretion.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Carlsbad , Estate Planning/Trust Administration Attorney, Legal , Carlsbad, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!